You can tell that spring is in the air…the businesses of North Grenville are all a-buzz! Check out what’s new in my News & Links roundup:
- Geronimo is featuring the work of John Page for the entire month of March.
- Going Global will be closed from March 18 – 30 because Martia is going on a buying trip to Belize! She’s also redone the website…it looks great!
- The art of Carol Bretzloff is on the walls at Geraldine’s Gallery. The flower petal collages will tide you over ’til spring!
- Candy For You now has chocolate dipped oreos and chocolate dipped licorice! (or at least they will until I get there!) Yum!
- Rhythm Play for Tots has started at Rock My House Music Centre every Wednesday and Saturday from 10:30 – 11:30. Matteo went with Joe on Saturday and it was well worth the $5.00 cover charge.
- The Captain’s Sea Selections is now on Facebook! Like the page to find out about weekly specials and deals!
- To Be Continued is moving! Shelley announced yesterday that on July 2, 2014 TBC will re-open at 215 Sanders Street!
- Comfort has unveiled a new entrée: Beef tenderloin topped with a cognac-pepper sauce, served with garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus.
- There are still some seats left to check out Jim Bryson at The Branch this Saturday, March 8, 2014.
- I will be speaking at the next BR+E Alliance Business Seminar on March 19th on how to write a GREAT website bio. For details or to register for this free event, please visit the BR+E Alliance website. Hope to see you there!!
If you’d like to subscribe to 52 Weeks in North Grenville, you can enter your email address on the upper right side of this page (right above “Recent Posts”) and click “subscribe”. That way, the weekly posts will go straight to your inbox. And your email address will never be sold, shared, or used for any other purpose than to deliver posts from this blog.
Between you and me – how am I doing so far? Please keep sending me tips and feedback so this blog can continue to grow and serve you. Thank you!